Small Business Majority launched a national Access to Capital education program focused on navigating small business owners through the funding landscape and connect you with resources to help you obtain the capital you need to start and grow your business. As part of the program they launched a weekly national webinar series.
Free webinar: Access to Capital 101: Funding Options to Start and Grow Your Business
Fri, Mar 25, 2016, 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Wed, Mar 30, 2016, 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Wed, Apr 6, 2016, 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Wed, Apr 13, 2016, 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
For entrepreneurs, getting a loan could mean the difference between success and failure, whether it’s used for renovation, purchasing equipment or working capital. However, one of the biggest challenges facing small business owners and entrepreneurs has been and continues to be the inability to access sufficient credit and capital. If you’ve been turned down by a bank, don’t feel bad: you’re far from alone.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA’s loan guarantee program, community banks and credit unions, CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- The differences between debt and equity financing
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- Small Business Borrowers’ Bill of Rights
- Helpful tools and resources
A question and answer period will follow.
For more information about funding options, visit the Small Business Access to Capital Resource Portal.