Join CAMEO and become a part of the voice for Micro Enterprise in California! Join us to work together and help California’s smallest businesses succeed. CAMEO works to ensure that California’s entrepreneurs have access to the training, services and capital they need for success.
CAMEO Members include:
- Micro Enterprise Development Organizations (MDO’s)
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI’s)
- Traditional Financial Institutions
- Economic Development Organizations
- Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs)
- Local and State Government Agencies
- Revolving Loan Funds
- Business Associations and Chambers of Commerce
- Community Development Corporations (CDCs)
- Women’s Business Centers
- Experienced Consultants and Practitioners
CAMEO Member Benefits Include:
- Information on Micro Enterprise program funding, research, resources, and partnerships
- Technical assistance and education through regional events and statewide conferences
- Networking, referral, and resource exchange opportunities
- Representation in advocacy efforts for the Micro Enterprise field on federal, state, and local levels
- Access to “intermediary” support through re-granting and other program related activities
- Referrals to your organization or business
- Annual membership directory and informative newsletter
- Access to individualized training and consultation services
- Special pricing on communications tools normally out-of-reach for most non-profits. Contact us.
Download a 2014 Membership Invoice.