- What is crowdfunding?
- 4 types of crowdfunding
- How crowdfunding is different from traditional loans and private investment
- Keys to running a successful campaign
- Rewards crowdfunding overview
- No-interest Peer-to-Peer loans overview
- Benefits of crowdfunding beyond funding
- Leveraging crowdfunding success for bankability
- Is my business a good candidate? (4 key self-assessment questions)
About the Presenter
Kathleen Minogue educates and guides entrepreneurs, nonprofits and small businesses on how to use crowdfunding strategically to help them attain their financial, marketing, and business goals. Kathleen is particularly focused on utilizing crowdfunding to encourage entrepreneurship, economic development and job creation in local communities, especially for women and minorities. She uses her skills as a former teacher and financial professional to run highly interactive workshops that address the needs of novice crowdfunders as well as experienced veterans, and has worked alongside project creators on highly successful campaigns on platforms ranging from Kickstarter and Indiegogo to niche platforms like Seed&Spark and Barnraiser. Kathleen is a member of the Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA), and has been invited to speak at venues including General Assembly, Impact Hub, Pepperdine University, UC Riverside, the Director’s Guild of America, SCORE and the SBA.