Are you an entrepreneur looking to start or expand a small or micro-business? Chances are, a CAMEO member is serving your geographic region. Please view our member map or member directory and reach out directly. Let them know you found them via CAMEO!
Join the largest statewide membership association in the country of Micro Enterprise development programs and their supporters.
Our members provide training, lending and other opportunities to entrepreneurs with limited access to economic resources.
Services to the Micro Enterprise Development industry:
- Provide leadership and a voice for statewide and federal support
- Build the capacity of Micro Enterprise practitioners
- Educate the public about the value of Micro Enterprise Development
- Promote cooperative and collaborative efforts to promote economic opportunity and community well-being through Micro Enterprise Development
- Micro Enterprise Development Organizations (MDO’s)
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI’s)
- Traditional Financial Institutions
- Economic Development Organizations
- Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs)
- Local and State Government Agencies
- Revolving Loan Funds
- Business Associations and Chambers of Commerce
- Community Development Corporations (CDCs)
- Women’s Business Centers
- Experienced Consultants and Practitioners